Here’s why you should join our BIG FUN team! Earn great commissions selling Disney vacations (and more) through the Walt Disney World Travel Company as an independent contractor with Small World Big Fun, an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner. We’ve booked more than 10,000 trips since 2008! We are a member of Cruise Lines International Association (CLIA) and we are proud to have been chosen to participate in Disney’s EarMarked™ Program.
Being a travel agent at Small World Big Fun offers many benefits, including:
- Being a part of a Disney Gold Level EarMarked Agency and one of the most successful teams in the Disney Travel business
- Errors & Omissions (E&O) Insurance coverage provided
- We are IATA and Travel Leaders Network members
- Agents get CLIA or IATA Travel Credentials and Travel ID Card for discounted industry Travel Rates (Based on annual sales)
- Top-tier commission of 16% for Adventures by Disney and Disney Cruise Line
- Top-tier commission of 10% for Walt Disney World and Disneyland
- Disney’s College of Knowledge Program (Free to all agents)
- Unlimited sales and marketing support
- 24/7 access to our agent-exclusive portal
- A private agent-only Facebook page
- Ongoing training programs
- All booking tools and marketing materials
- Monthly webinars with your Academy Travel Sales and Marketing Manager
- Travel agent tutorials
- Exclusive private FAM Trips and special events for agents and families
- Exclusive Private Agent Education Programs (AEPs) and Familiarization Programs (FAM) for agents to Walt Disney World, Disneyland California, Disney Cruise Line, Adventures by Disney and more
- Rewards and incentive programs for agents to win Disney Vacations
- The opportunity to work with a great bunch of Small World Big Fun agents!
We’re always looking for independent, outside sales reps who want to work from home selling Disney vacations. If you meet the following qualifications, we’d love to talk with you! Ask yourself the following questions.
Basic Requirements ... are you:
- Currently not Full-Time employed? (Part-Time employment is ok)
- A U.S. Resident?
- A High School or GED graduate? (College degree is preferred)
- A Disney Visitor — have you visited a Disney destination more than 3 times as an adult in the past 5 years?
Requirements to Succeed at Small World Big Fun ... are you:
- An outgoing person who loves to meet new people and is involved in your community? Sales and marketing experience is definitely a plus!
- A motivated, self-starter with a professional work ethic who is ready to build a business as an independent contractor?
- An excellent writer with great verbal communication skills?
- Detail-oriented with strong problem-solving skills?
- Regularly willing to commit time to marketing and establishing yourself as a Disney expert?
- Comfortable using the internet and Microsoft Office products?
- Active on social media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, blogging, message boards, etc.)?
- A person who has traveled to a Disney destination at least once within the last 12 months?
- An excellent employee with equally excellent references?
- Willing to do what it takes to take care of the client (i.e. up before dawn to make dining/FastPass reservations, apply discounts, etc.)?
Keep in mind — while we are all about BIG FUN, working with Small World BIG FUN is NOT a hobby! We are looking for new agents who are professional and capable of investing at least 15-20 hours per week to build their business. As your business grows the hours will increase.
We provide personal training in marketing, procedures and tips on generating leads and growing your business. We also provide opportunities to train on various products & travel vendors including the College of Disney Knowledge, Universal Travel Agents, Vax and others.
If you are meet the Basic requirements above, please fill out the form below and we'll contact you to see if there is a connection!
We review every application, and we try to respond to all. But if you do not meet the Basic Requirements listed above we will not respond. If we are interested in talking with you further, we will contact you.