Disney Travel Agent in Dallas, TX
It means no worries
For the rest of your days
It’s our problem-free philosophy
Nicole Kundmueller became a Disney planner after planning and taking a number of trips with her husband and three kids. What she found was that she loved planning the trips as much as going! However, she also found she had a number of friends who didn’t have the same experience. That’s when it hit her — a well-planned trip makes all the difference in the world and she needed to help others!
Nicole wanted to combine her love of Disney and her love of planning to create the magical experiences she and her family have enjoyed for years. “Hakuna Matata” — it means no worries! And Nicole wants to make your Disney trip a worry-free and magical experience.
Nicole grew up in Florida and has been a Disney traveler since a little kid. She will tell you that “Disney is magical whether you are 3, 30, or 90!” She, her husband, and kids took their first family Disney vacation five years ago. Since then, Nicole and her family have been every year and it keeps getting better. “You’ll even find my husband shopping for all the Disney Dad T-shirts before each trip!” she says.
After earning a marketing degree from The University of Florida and moving to Texas for a career in merchandising, Nicole has spent the last 10 years raising her three little ones. Nicole knows all the tips and tricks to make a family vacation truly MAGICAL. Just ask her three kids who call her the “Disney Queen!”
Nicole says, “Planning customized vacations is my dream! I love all the planning and research that goes into making each trip magical and unique! It can be overwhelming and that’s where I come in. I have planned trips for families of four to groups of 15, for ages 3 years old to 50 years old. My passion is to plan trips that everyone loves and remembers!”
So whether you’re a Disney first-timer, a Disney life-longer, or somewhere in between, Nicole would love to plan your next magical vacation.
Nicole’s Top 3 Travel Tips:
- “Don’t stress! There isn’t one ride, attraction, or reservation that will make or break your trip. Enjoy the magic in each moment.”
- “Strollers are a must! This might sound crazy, but even for older kids it helps save their little legs, gives them a place to sit while they snack, provides shade in the hot sun, and will help extend your day to experience the most out of your trip.”
- “Take lots of pictures! Don’t just take pictures of things, make sure to take pictures of your family enjoying those things. We love to relive the magic and look through our pictures often.”
Nicole’s Top 3 Favorite Disney Attractions:
- Seven Dwarfs Mine Train at Magic Kingdom® Park. “The roller coaster is a blast, but the classic storytelling is even better.”
- Big Thunder Mountain Railroad® at Magic Kingdom Park. “Big Thunder is a must and timing it just right at night to catch a glimpse of the fireworks is spectacular.”
- Soarin’ Around the World® at Epcot®. “I love flying around the globe and how this attraction makes your sense come alive.”
Nicole’s Top 3 Favorite Non-Disney Attractions:
- Destin and the Florida Panhandle. “I love the small beach towns along the beautiful Emerald Coast and spent eight years living in this area.”
- New York City. “There is always something special about strolling through Central Park, catching a Broadway show, and taking in the city’s rich history.”
- Negril, Jamaica. “It’s hard to beat the white sands of 7-mile beach and relaxing on the crystal clear waters on a catamaran.”