Disney Travel Agent in Akron, OH
Julie stumbled into love with Disney World as an adult. Having never gone as a child, she and her husband, Steve, figured the spur-of-the-moment trip they planned for their young daughters would be something they might do every few years. Julie knew that plan had vanished as soon as Steve turned to her, about three minutes into their drive home, and asked, “When do we get to go back?”
Now only a few years later and the parents of five small children, Julie and Steve have been back to Walt Disney World several times, and spend their free time planning trips they haven’t even booked yet! They are fascinated by the ins and outs of Disney, and together they love to learn the balance between the art and science that is a Disney vacation.
Using her first-hand experience, Julie helps take the guesswork out planning Disney and Orland0 vacations for big families.
“I believe that the best expertise I provide is not just a knowledge of the details of the Disney products, but specifically in traveling with small children. I do the planning for my clients and think of the details of traveling with children so my clients don’t have to.”
But no matter how fascinated Julie is by how to “do” Disney, she is much more fascinated by the “what” of what a Disney vacation offers — namely, time to reconnect as a family, or as a couple, or as friends, a team, or whatever group you are part of, and create memories that will strengthen that bond for years to come.
She can’t wait to tackle the work that comes with planning the details so that you can have Big Fun!
Julie’s Top 3 Travel Tips:
- “Ask questions! Going somewhere new can be overwhelming for anyone. Don’t be afraid to ask your travel agent or locals questions to give you a more comfortable experience.”
- “Don’t max out your budget, but don’t come in looking to get something for nothing either. Your sweet spot is spending what you are comfortable with and recognizing that some things are worth the cost.”
- “Relax. Your vacation will always be more enjoyable if you enter into it without a goal of “doing all the things.” Fonder memories can be made when you slow down and just be present to the moment.”
Julie’s Top 3 Disney Attractions:
- Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort. “When you walk in the doors, it takes you to another world.”
- Avatar Flight of Passage. “Best ride on the property!”
- Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique, “because who doesn’t want to be a princess for a day?”
Julie’s Top 3 Non-Disney Attractions:
- Western Europe
- New York City
- Riviera Maya, Mexico