Disney Travel Agent in Shreveport, LA
Crystal has been part of the Small World Big Fun team since 2012 and has been her family and friends’ vacation planner for many years beyond that!
Crystal is a native of Little Rock, Arkansas, but now lives in Shreveport, Louisiana, with her husband, Paul, and four daughters.
At a very early age, Crystal learned the importance of family vacations and treasures the memories she made with her family on those vacations. Her parents loved Disney and first took Crystal when she was 2 years old, and every year thereafter! “As an adult, my parents would take all of us kids and grandkids to Disney. There would sometimes be as many as 25 of us! I can remember my Dad racing the kids to Space Mountain® when he was 75! That just goes to show Disney brings out the kid in all of us. Since losing my Dad in 2017, these are some of the fondest memories I have with him.”
She carries on that tradition with her daughters. “It’s so wonderful to see my girls experiencing Disney the same way I did growing up! It brings back some incredible memories!” Crystal says.
Her goal is to help her clients create memorable family vacations customized to their needs, wants and budget. Crystal enjoys getting to know her clients and has even become good friends with some of them through their love of Disney.
“Getting to hear how wonderful my client’s vacations were and having them continue to use me as their travel agent repeatedly is a very rewarding part of my job. It’s why I do what I do!” she says.
Crystal specializes in all Disney destinations, Universal Studios, Sandals, Beaches, European vacations, and many other cruises and all-inclusive vacations. Her planning services are customized to meet the individual needs of her clients and she strives to give all of them an experience that is stress-free, unique and MAGICAL! Contact Crystal today to plan your unforgettable vacation!
Phone/text: (318) 426-0224
Email: [email protected]
Crystal’s Top 3 Travel Tips:
- “Travel with your children at an early age and as often as possible! They may not remember it, but YOU will!”
- “ALWAYS purchase travel insurance! You never know what life’s going to throw at you.”
- “Relax and have fun! Stay in the moment and enjoy the small things! Remember why you’re on vacation to begin with!”
Crystal’s Top 3 Disney Attractions:
- Best Friends Breakfast featuring Lilo & Stitch in ‘Ohana in Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort
- Walt Disney’s Carousel of Progress in Tomorrowland® at Magic Kingdom® Park
- Ride the Haunted Mansion® in Liberty Square at Magic Kingdom Park