Disney Travel Agent in Orlando, FL
Brenda was fortunate to travel multiple times as a child to Walt Disney World Resort and Disneyland Resort, as well as to both Universal Orlando Resort and Universal Studios Hollywood, creating a love for all things Disney and Universal.
Brenda now lives outside Orlando with her husband, Doug, and young son, and she can even see the Happily Ever After fireworks show at Magic Kingdom Park from her house! Seeing the magic of Disney through her son’s eyes makes it even more exciting and wondrous!
Living so close has allowed for some great experiences — from her son’s first haircut at the Harmony Barbershop at Magic Kingdom Park to runDisney kid’s races to date nights with her husband at the theme parks. She has just about done it all and seen it all and is full of insider information and tips — both from her experience and from her many friends who are cast members.
Brenda has had a huge passion for planning travel as long as she can remember and for her, researching for and planning a trip is almost as exciting as the trip itself! She always has had friends and family asking her for travel advice and help. That, combined with experience planning domestic and international trips for couples and families, and a multi-family, multi-generational trip to Hawaii, led her to become a travel agent. Her love of travel planning combined with a love of Disney and Universal made this truly her dream job: to plan the perfect vacation for each client — for every budget, family size, and stage of life.
Brenda has also traveled extensively throughout the United States, to the Caribbean (Disney cruising is her favorite!), to Europe, and to Africa. She knows that planning a trip can get overwhelming, and that’s where she wants to help take the stress out of planning to make your next trip the easiest and best vacation ever!
Phone/text: (651) 245-8938
Brenda’s Top 3 Travel Tips:
- “Be flexible! This was my family motto on vacations as a kid. It helped to diffuse tension before it began!”
- “Decide ahead of time your ‘must do’s.’ Whether it be certain rides or meals or character meet and greets, figure out what is most important to you since there is never enough time to do it all.”
- “Take the trip! I am a big believer in the importance of making memories through experiences. If you are on the fence about whether or not to book a trip, always go for it. You will never regret the time spent together.”
Brenda’s Top 3 Favorite Disney Attractions:
- Kilimanjaro Safaris at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park. “Being so close to the animals as they roam free is awesome! I’ve been on an actual safari in Africa, and this is the next best thing!”
- The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror™ at Disney’s Hollywood Studios. “This has been my favorite since I was a kid! The anticipation of waiting for the drop …”
- Soarin’ Around the World at Disney California Adventure Park and Epcot
Brenda’s Top 3 Favorite Non-Disney Attractions:
- Las Vegas