Brenda was fortunate to travel multiple times as a child to Walt Disney World® Resort and Disneyland® Resort, as well as to both Universal Orlando Resort and Universal Studios Hollywood, creating a love for all things Disney and Universal. Now as an adult, she lives outside Orlando with her husband and son. Living so close has allowed for some great experiences — from her son’s first haircut at the Harmony Barber Shop at Magic Kingdom® Park to watching the fireworks from home nightly to date nights with her husband at the theme parks. She has just about done it all and seen it all and is full of insider information and tips — both from her experiences and from her many friends who are Cast Members.
Living in Florida so close to so many cruise ports has also fueled an immense adoration of cruising as her favorite type of vacation! Being able to unpack once and visit so many different destinations while staying in a “floating resort” is such a great way to travel! Whether you’re looking for family-friendly, an adult getaway, or luxury sailing on rivers or the ocean, there really is something for everyone. She KNOWS cruises and sails quite often to make sure she knows all the things for her clients- she’s been on 15 cruises across 7 different cruise lines just in the last 20 months!
Brenda has had a huge passion for planning travel as long as she can remember and for her, researching for and planning a trip is almost as exciting as the trip itself! She always has had friends and family asking her for travel advice and help. That, combined with experience planning trips for couples and families, led her to become a travel agent. Her love of travel planning combined with a love of Disney, Universal, and cruising made this truly her dream job: to plan the perfect vacation for each client — for every budget, family size, and stage of life.
Brenda knows that planning a trip can get overwhelming, and that’s where she wants to help take the stress out of planning to make your next trip the easiest and best vacation ever!
Phone/text: (651) 245-8938
Email: [email protected]
Brenda’s Top 3 Travel Tips:
- “Be flexible! This was my family motto on vacations as a kid. It helped to diffuse tension before it began!”
- “Decide ahead of time your ‘must do’s.’ Figure out what is most important to you since there is never enough time to do it all.”
- “Take the trip! I am a big believer in the importance of making memories through experiences. If you are on the fence about whether or not to book a trip, always go for it. You will never regret the time spent together.”
Brenda’s Top 3 Favorite Disney Attractions:
- Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind “The best roller coaster I have ever been on!”
- Kilimanjaro Safaris® at Disney’s Animal Kingdom® Theme Park. “Being so close to the animals as they roam free is awesome! I’ve been on an actual safari in Africa, and this is the next best thing!”
- The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror™ at Disney’s Hollywood Studios®. “This has been my favorite since I was a kid! The anticipation of waiting for the drop …”
Brenda’s Top 3 Favorite Family-Friendly Ocean Cruise Lines:
- Disney Cruise Line
- Royal Caribbean
Brenda’s Top 3 Favorite Ocean Cruise Lines for Adults:
- Virgin Voyages