Why Work With Small World Big Fun?
We get this question ALL THE TIME… WHY should I use a travel agent to book my vacation when it is so easy to book on the Internet?
We could list tons of reasons, but in the interest of time, we’ll just stick to the Top 5:
- We work for you for FREE. It costs you exactly the same amount for us to book your trip as it does for you to book it on your own. Disney pays us a commission without passing that cost on to you – so there is no need for you to even price shop!
- We can save you MONEY. We work incredibly hard to make sure you are getting the best possible price for your vacation. We are always watching for discounts and will do our best to get available discounts applied to your vacation, even if you have already paid a deposit.
- We will save you TIME. Did you know that if you do an internet search for “Disney World” you will find over 55,800,000 entries? Do you really want to spend time sorting through all of that when all you have to do is pick up the phone or send us a text to get a fast, accurate answer? Not only that, but we will be the ones up at 5:00 am 180 days before your vacation to make your dining reservations. We will be the ones planning your park itinerary to make sure you maximize your time and keep you out of the lines. We will be the ones to make sure you know how to use the latest Disney “technology” to get the most from your vacation. We will even tell you what to pack!
- We are HERE TO HELP when things don’t go as planned. No one likes to think of having trouble on vacation, but let’s face it – it does happen. If you book your vacation on your own, you are on your own.
- We are EXPERTS. Small World Big Fun was founded in June 2008. 18 months later, we were named an EarMarked Travel Agency. This designation is given by Disney to select agencies to recognize their extensive knowledge of all things Disney and for the high level of value we provide to our clients as a result of our expertise. We achieved Gold Level Status in 2014. Cindy Minor, owner of Small World Big Fun, served on the Ear Marked Travel Advisory Council from 2012-2014. Cindy has been planning Disney vacations for over 15 years.