Paige Sallis lives in North Little Rock, Arkansas, with her fiancé, Ryan and chihuahua, Bentley. She has been in the employment industry for over eight years, but is ready to put her love of Disney to work. Paige and her family first visited Disney World when she was 11 years old and she’s been going back ever since.
“Each time you visit, there is something new and exciting that you haven’t experienced before. After many visits over the past 18 years, I learned how to hit the ground running and ride all the rides without much of a wait, and I’ve also discovered the more laid back side to Disney. They’re both equally magical.
“When families think about going on a Disney vacation, they sometimes don’t realize how much information is out there. Research and planning can be a huge part of a Disney vacation and some just don’t have the time. I’m here to help take all of the time and stress out of the vacation so that you and your family can enjoy “The Happiest Place on Earth.’”
Paige’s Must Dos for every trip:
- Get a Dole Whip and watch the fireworks! “I never miss one night of the fireworks.”
- Ride the Tomorrowland Transit at night!
- Grab a drink and/or snack and enjoy the view of Illuminations from the France pavilion at Epcot.
- Ride Animal Kingdom’s Kilimanjaro Safari first thing in the morning.
- Buy a souvenir (or two) from World of Disney at Disney Springs. (It has everything!!)
Paige would love to help plan the perfect Disney vacation for you and your family or friends. Please contact her at 501.541.4018 or email@example.com.