Jody is a natural planner in all aspects of her life, and that is especially true with planning Disney vacations. To her, planning and researching for months and months is almost as exciting as taking those first steps onto Main Street, U.S.A.! She has helped so many of her friends with trips and is excited to jump into this opportunity to help many more. Jody worked in higher education for ten years, and is now a stay-at-home mommy. Being a Disney trip planner is definitely her dream job (well, after playing Elsa in the Mickey’s Royal Friendship Faire show), and she is committed to helping clients plan trips they will never forget.
Originally from Georgia, Jody has lived in Dallas, Texas for the past ten years. She is married to Zak and has a young daughter and son. Jody fell in love with Disney World when visiting as a child, but she fell even more in love when she took her own children and saw the magic in their eyes.“Hearing ‘Look, Mommy!’ and ‘I just love Minnie so much!’ and seeing their faces light up when a character waved at them are moments I will always treasure,” says Jody. “I cannot wait to help other families create those magical memories!”
- Breakfast at Cinderella’s Royal Table to start off the day in Magic Kingdom (and really, all character dining meals)
- Her daughter’s interactions with Minnie starring in Red Carpet Dreams at Hollywood Studios (simply priceless!)
- Frozen Ever After and Peter Pan rides
- All live performances: parades, castle stage shows, Beauty and the Beast-Live on Stage, and the hysterical For the First Time in Forever: A Frozen Sing-Along Celebration (and you can bet she’s belting out“Let it Go!”)
- Finding lesser known character meet and greet opportunities
- Mickey’s Ice Cream Bar
- Disney PhotoPass photos and the Memory Maker
Jody wants to help you with the most unforgettable Disney vacation! Contact her at firstname.lastname@example.org or 912-281-5639 to start the planning process.